Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today is my 29th birthday! It is still hard to believe that this is my last year in my twenties. It was a beautiful day weather wise for my special day, but birthdays aren't nearly as exciting when your twenty nine as when you are nine! I spent a good part of the day spending time with the kids...we played outside, went to the park, cleaned the house, and all the other things that are part of every day living. I had a few minutes to myself while the children were napping and I spent some time reflecting on my life! I AM BLESSED! I have a wonderful marriage, and while not without struggles, we continue to work though life together, enjoying each other and the memories we have created. I have four, handsome, healthy children! While they are a lot of work, I wouldn't trade them for anything this world could offer. Each day is an exciting adventure that brings new challenges, new memories, and fresh hugs and kisses. I was amazed at all that God has given me and the experiences He has allowed me to have in this lifetime. I am looking forward to many more life experiences,but I know that if I died tonight, I'll be seeing my Saviour! I'm looking forward to that time, but until then, I'll just enjoy life to the fullest surrounded by my loving husband, and four boys who make life so exciting! Happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you...I just now connected that you share a birthday with Heather's wedding anniversary. Apparently they thought your day was pretty special too!!! lol

    ReplyDelete