Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Monday, April 2, 2012

Life around the “blog”!




 
Rock Climbing-the boys loved it!
Garett rock climbing at the YMCA
Roger in Alaska-lots of snow!
  I’ve fallen behind on my goal of one blog post per week, but we’ve been busy! My husband arrived home safely from Alaska, and we are loving having him back home. We’ve enjoyed some record high temperatures in March, which resulted in lots of mud and laundry! As a family, we have been bike riding, yard cleaning, wood cutting, and playing many hours outside.  I’m looking forward to the “real” start of spring to start planting the garden and finishing up some much needed landscaping. Because it would just simply take too long to tell all that we’ve been up to, I’ve included a few pictures from the last few weeks. I’m hoping to get back into my routine of writing weekly, but for now…enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment