Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Stepping Out in Faith?!

When push comes to shove, we are down to the wire with Roger leaving for flight training! He has a place to stay in Florida, been accepted into the school, paid his deposit, and starts school next week. The only thing we need...is the several other thousand dollars needed for the training. :) However, God is going to sell our airplane today so that Roger can go to school!! A man is coming from Idaho to look at the airplane today, so please be praying that it will sell. We firmly believe that God is shaping us, molding us, and preparing our hearts and lives to be dependent on Him. God has already provided a Honda Civic five-speed car for his travels to Wisconsin; God allowed us to receive a decent tax return, which will help cover expenses while Roger is away, and God has given us peace in pursuing this aviation training.

I've been learning a lot as we transition to this change for our family. One, I'm not very good at asking for help! Many people have offered to help out in the next few months as Roger is away, and I'm going to have to learn to say,"yes"!! :) Two, I've been amazed at how much I've had to learn! Roger cuts the grass, weed whacks, takes care of the trash,  maintains the boys swimming pool, the vehicles, and numerous other things!!! I'm not stupid, but I definitely have a lot to learn!!! Third, I will probably be the one having the issues when Roger leaves! Hopefully, I won't be too much of a basket case, but I know how long Roger will be gone, while the boys have little concept of time. Fourth, God gives grace for EVERY day!!!

Please pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment