Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Closing Date on the House is Closing In!

Well, if I thought my life was a little crazy before this last week, we are about to enter the roller coaster with the tilt-a-whirl combination! :) We are rejoicing that God has provided a buyer for the home, but please, please, don't stop praying. We all know instances in which things have changed, so please pray that we can move smoothly through this closing. 

Our first buyers (the ones with the full price offer) decided to walk away. Since their house isn't sold, they felt it was too risky to buy our property. While I'm a little disappointed, I completely understand. We are now in the process of completing paperwork with our second offer people. They would like to close on June 20, so that is right around the corner! We have a well and septic inspection tomorrow, and I appreciate prayers for that to happen smoothly and hassle free. Of course, there is a home inspection sometime in the next few weeks as well, so I still have many things on my prayer list! 

Roger is going to talk to his boss about coming out here for the closing and to drive our family to Arizona. We still don't have a place for our family to live in Arizona, but that isn't on my list of priorities right now! I feel like I have so much to do that I don't know where to start, so I don't do anything! However, there are items to pack, give away, sell, or put in storage. Paperwork to be completed by the pile loads. Many address changes that need to be made, and all the other daily life chores! One thing at a time, right? :) 

The boys are having a great time with my sister, Jen, in South Dakota. She is planning a camping trip, they went to a water park, they've been eating lots of food, and enjoying their visit with Aunt Jen. :) Chandler has been struggling with a nasty cold since he left here, but he was insistent about not coming back with my parents. He wanted to stay the rest of the week with Aunt Jen! Emma doesn't know what to do with herself, but she is extremely efficient at making messes! She dumped out a bottle of shampoo, ate someone's used gum she found in the house, took all the books off the book shelf and looked at just one, and she wants to be right at my legs! :) However, I have been enjoying my time with her. We get to read books together, play together, go places together; and when she takes a nap, I can take a nap. :) 

Many, many thanks to each of you that prayed for our house to sell quickly. It sold within eight weeks of being on the market, which is just a testimony to the power of prayer. We rejoice in all that God has done, and we ask for His continued direction as we move forward. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment