Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm thankful for haircuts!

Before Haircuts!


Clipper time!
Travis thought the clippers were really neat!

     









The finished product on three of the four heads!
  Our boys have been in dire need of haircuts for a few weeks now, and one night after supper we decided to tackle it. As a general rule, the boys are all more than willing to get a haircut, but the attention span is short and the time with the clippers is limited, so I never really know what the boys hair will end up looking like! Roger is usually the one to clip the boys hair, as he's had lots of practice and can do it fairly
quickly. I'm thankful for a husband who is willing to cut hair, and four heads of hair at that! And, I must say...I think they all look much better.
Garett's turn!
Chandler watching closely
Wyatt wasn't bothered by the clippers at all!
He had a hard time sitting, "Mom, it's really itchy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment