Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Monday, November 14, 2011

The littlest Robertson

     Travis turned a year in August, but has yet to officially start walking-I know he's a late one! Recently, he took his first wobbly steps and I was reminded again of how quickly he's growing. He has been such a joy in recent days as he is becoming more independent but still loves mama to pick him up! He loves to make his brothers laugh and has become quite the ham at entertainment.
     I truly consider it a God-given privilege to be a mom, even though at times I can't wait until bedtime. Each of my children provides new challenges every day, and I am amazed daily at how their brains work (or in my minds eye...fail to work!) Garett was telling me the other day about how much he liked flying. He told me that he wanted to a be a pilot when he grew up. I replied, "Oh, be a missionary pilot?". To which he responded, "Yes, and tell the people about Jesus. Either that or I want to be a pirate!". How on earth do those even go together? They are like complete opposites...and I strongly encouraged him not to become a pirate!
Entertaining his brothers!

Enjoying Mom's coffee treat
    I am truly blessed and pray that my children can see Christ reflected in me. I know that they don't in every circumstance, but I desire God to work in their lives so that they can be used for His honor and glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment