Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Up and Decorated!

We put up and decorated the tree as a family a few nights ago. It's always an interesting experience when you try to decorate with four small kids! But we only have one broken Christmas ornament so far and one child with a bandage on his finger! Even for all the challenges of decorating, I wouldn't trade these memories for the world. The delight on their faces, the excitement in their voices, and the enthusiasm in their expressions are all memories that I hold dear to my heart. It would be a lot easier and simpler if I decorated it myself, but I'll have time to do all that in 20 years, for now I'll just put up with the smudged ornaments, the branch that has about 10 ornaments hanging on it, and the tree that is losing it's needles all over my floor. I'm thankful for each my children and the delight they bring to my heart. I am so blessed by each one of them and love them each for their individuality.




Excitement abounds!

Travis needed lots of Mom time

All decorated...next activity....bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment