Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

God's provision for washing machine repairs

Our washing machine went on the blink this week, and for our family this is a big deal. When you have lots of little children, you have lots of dirty clothes, sheets, towels, etc. My husband called the company to explain the problem and to find out how much it would cost. Of course, it couldn't be something simple! The whole tub of the washing machine needs to be replaced and that part can be costly. But, God again surprised us with His plan. The company we bought it from agreed to cover the cost of the washing tub, we would just have to pay for the pick up of the washing machine, labor, and the return of the washing machine. Still the cost was going to be about $180.00!

As many of you know, I specifically chose this month to eat from the pantry in order to try to save money for Roger's missions trip to Alaska in March. But apparently, God is going to provide for that in a different way! Since we hadn't spent as much in groceries as in a normal month, we have the money in the bank to cover the cost of the washing machine. This is a huge blessing to me, and while it may seem small to some, it's another reminder to me about how much God really loves me and wants me to trust Him completely. God is good, all the time!

Other news in our family: Garett has now lost his two front teeth! I'll be honest and admit...I cried when Garett lost the first one. It's another reminder of how fast time is flying by and how quickly he is growing up! I am so thankful for this little boy. He smiles often, loves to laugh, and delights in being outside...I am blessed.
Garett's two missing teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment