Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that another year has come to a close. I'm getting older, my children seem to be growing up faster, I love my husband more than ever, and I'm one day closer to seeing my Lord, whether through death or through the Rapture.

2011 was a year that holds lots of memories, challenges, some fallen dreams, but I'm thankful for the lessons that I learned. It would be impossible to share all that has happened in our hearts in lives, but I'm happy for the memories created. We celebrated 6 years of marriage and our first anniversary that we were able to get away on our anniversary-the first time in six years that I have been pregnant, just given birth, or had a relatively new nursing infant! We enjoyed camping, canoeing, biking, and other various family activities. We traveled to North Carolina as a family and I had a quick getaway with my sisters in early December to South Carolina. Roger's mom came for a weekend in March while Roger and I attended a couples retreat. Garett started 4K, and Travis turned one! Chandler graduated to the big boy bike, and Wyatt took over the big wheel. Chandler celebrated becoming certified "potty trained", and I've discovered Wyatt has absolutely no interest! We treasure the memories, and I've been reminded again of how short life flies by!


We are looking forward to new adventures in 2012. For one, Garett will be starting kindergarten in the fall, and we will have to come to a decision about what to do about his schooling! Secondly, Roger will be taking  a missions trip to Alaska in March, Lord willing, and I am looking forward to seeing God work out the details on that. Thirdly, we will be coming to a cross-roads in our lives as far as some decisions to make about our house, vehicles, jobs, and some decisions that will impact and change our future. I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do with us! Blessings on you all my friends and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment