Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pictures and praises!


Roger passed his written test in his instrument class yesterday!! Although this is only a placement test to make sure the students are grasping the material, it's good to know that he is understanding the class! Thanks for your prayers!

Myself and the kids, along with my sister, Jen, will be leaving after church on Sunday morning to head to North Carolina. The kids are so excited to go, so pray that we will have safe travels and a great time. From there, I'll be leaving on Friday for a short trip to Florida. Roger and I have some decisions to make, so please pray for direction and wisdom. 



SUNDAY, July 6
It was a great day to be in the Lords House. I'm thankful for the opportunity to listen to good preaching, fellowship with believers, and be encouraged in Gods Word. 

Unfortuntately, the devil seems to work overtime on getting me to feel discouraged and frustrated with the small people around me. I miss having adult conversation, morning cups of coffee with my man, strong arms that hug me and encourage me, my best friend, and someone to help me direct, encourage, and correct small little people...who are strong willed and determined! It was a long day today, and by the time Roger and I finished our face time talked, we both had tears in our eyes. I know Roger misses us terribly, and this has been a challenging time in our lives; however, I firmly believe that God is molding and shaping us both to be more like Christ. 

However, for now I'm grateful that it's bed time. I'm glad tomorrow is a fresh start. I'm thankful that I'm tired enough that I probably won't hear any "strange" noises; although my husband says they're all in my head. I'm delighted that the Fourth of July is behind us, so hopefully no one will be shooting off firecrackers at midnight. I'm thankful that God understands our weary hearts. 

Roger has a test on Monday for his instrument rating class. Please pray that he will do well and be encouraged in his flying. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment