Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Can't wait!

Oh, how I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I believe the boys are clueless as far as Roger coming home tomorrow, and I can't wait to surprise them!

Roger passed his two hour oral exam test today and his flying test! Praise The Lord! Although he hasn't passed the class yet, passing these two tests is a good indication that he's on the right track! :)

Today was a busy day with dentist appointment for one child, working on the bridal shower details, and trying to tidy up the house. The boys went to Vacation Bible School again, and they had a great time.  I had a great walk with a friend and a great visit. I missed our church tonight, but felt it was best that I pick up the kids on time from Vacation Bible school. My parents have allowed two boys to sleep over the last two nights, and I try not to take advantage of their kindness. So, I decided instead of trying to fit in going to our church, I'd just spend some time with a friend. And it still think that was a good choice for my time.

 You would think that after being apart from the kids for a few hours, I would feel refreshed and revived. I do, but sometimes it doesn't seem to last long! All the kids are tired, and they often forget that there are five of them and one of me! However, I know that they are very tired! By the time we arrived home, three out of five children were crying! Trying to feed a hungry baby, direct children to bedtime routines, correct a child with a bad attitude...let's just say, my attitude needed adjusting by the time it was quiet around here!! Thank The Lord, that Roger is coming home for a few days, as my sanity needs him! Garett, Chandler and Wyatt, all had tears at some point today because they miss daddy. It was really hard not to tell them about the surprise, but I'm making myself be quiet...yeah, that's a change!! :)

Anyway, this mama is tired and a little grouchy, so I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment