Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Friday, August 1, 2014

Surprise!

We had a great time surprising the kids yesterday, and I think they were very surprised! :) It was a late night as everyone wanted to talk to dad, show dad everything, and all the boys wanted to sleep with Dad. :) So, tonight Dad will be having a camp out on the living room floor with the boys. :) I am very glad that I was able to spend some time with Roger a few weeks ago, since there are now six people that want to spend time with Roger! 

I expect that all the appliances will work fabulously, the vehicles will run amazingly, the sump pump will work well, and that nothing will break...however, come Monday the house will probably fall apart! (I'm expecting it!) :) 

We will have a very full weekend, but it's sure to be fun! We will be going to the air show tomorrow, I'll be running in the 5k, we have a picnic to attend, and my dad would like to take the boys to the demolition derby at the fair! It will be full, but very fun. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment