Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Friday, July 3, 2020

Pictures!



                 The fishing rig! 

Papa showing Travis how to drive the four wheeler 


                                                                           Fish! 


Fun attic treasures! 

All tired out! 

Wisconsin life! 










 

We’ve been busy the last few days! Jenn and I clean out out my parents basement and got ready to have a yard sale. We haven’t made much money, but the basement is clean! 

The boys have been fishing, four wheeling, camping, and enjoying hours outside. Emma has also been outside a lot running through the sprinkler, going shopping with mom and Aunt Jen, and Nana and eating IN a restaurant. 

We’ve been enjoying the memories and the opportunities to visit with my parents. The weather has been very, very hot here, and unfortunately no public pools are open here this summer. We are thankful for the blessings of visiting with family. It’s been especially nice to not see signs everyone ordering you to wear a mask. When we were shopping last night Emma asked at every store, “Do we have to wear a mask here?” It’s very hot, so I am very thankful that it is not a requirement. I read an interesting article stating that the governments do not have the authority to mandate a mask....interesting. I’m not opposed to others wearing a mask as I’ve said before. Here Is the article that I am referring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment