Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Monday, May 18, 2020

Sunshine, Walks and Thoughts!







Welcome to another Monday!! But the sun was shining with warmth, which helps make everything seems a bit more bearable. 

Roger had the day off today, so I was able to get away to walk with my friend, Allison. It’s been way too long since we’ve been able to just chat about anything and everything, and it was the highlight of this week (probably this month!) It was like a birthday present, and I treasured the moments. 

The boys and Emma are working on wrapping up the last nine days of school. Whew! We are so  close! This week is going to be a challenge as the week is supposed to be full of beautiful weather. We put our kids on a “media fast” again as the weather is beautiful! They don’t spend a lot of time indoors when the weather is nice, but just setting the guidelines that no one will be on any type of media helps us all. Travis is anxiously waiting for his frog eggs to hatch that he has growing in a tote in the yard. He’s been monitoring their growth for the past little bit now, and he’s thinking that the eggs are going to hatch soon. Roger bought me a bike for my birthday, but the boys have been riding it practically non stop! We are looking forward to the day when we all go on a bike ride together, which might even happen this week. We will see. First...the school work....then the fun! 

I am including a link to an article that I found very interesting.  Here The longer that this pandemic drags on, I hope that you are asking questions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having questions. Our founding Fathers certainly did not  follow all the rules that the  Brits wanted to impose on them willy-nilly, and I don’t think we should either. Remember we want to be cautious, but we do not want to be fearful! 

I don’t have much to report on Coronavirus in our state. The news all sounds so blah, and it’s made to sound worse than it really is, in my opinion. Guess what happens when testing is increased? Yup, you guessed it! The number of cases will also increase! I just am kinda tired of it all. But I’ll keep praying, and so should you! God is still faithful and true! We still need to praise our Heavenly Father for His bountiful blessings that He pours out on us. 


 This is one of my favorite hymns...enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment