Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Monday, April 13, 2020

Day #Power outage! (Again)



Our power went out again tonight, and I am writing this using my phone data. That being said, this will be a short update!

It was rainy today...all day. The wind picked up this afternoon, and the power is out again. I’m guessing that most Mainers are hoping and praying for sunshine tomorrow. I know I sure am!

It was a bit of a long day due to the weather and dreariness. I was thankful for the moments to pray with two of our staff ladies. I also was able to text with my friend, Allison, this afternoon. After I spent some time whining about cooking, cleaning, laundry, the weather, at home schooling, we were able to laugh and move on! It’s good to have laughter in our lives, and friends that can encourage us to just laugh and move on!  I tell my kids that whining doesn’t solve anything, but sometimes I find myself doing it too! Attitude check for all of us! However, God is good and faithful, and He brought us through another day.

A highlight of my day was a package in the mail to me. My friend, Rebekah, sent me a shirt that says “He gives me Peace”. I’ll take a picture another day, but it was certainly a blessing to me heart.

We are plodding along, as are you all. Stay faithful, keep praying, keep the faith, love others, and do the next right thing!

Our love,
Sarah
Power outage....making shapes on the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment