Our family

Our family
Robertson Family

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday Sunshine! Outdoor Photos!



Sunday Sunshine! I am so, so thankful for the sunshine today. When my friend, Allison, sent me her daily text asking what was the good news for the day, I came up with sunshine. Sunshine chases away doom and gloom, and sunshine can put a whole new perspective on life.

I woke up with a headache this morning. The kind that makes it hard to turn your head because your head hurts. I drank water and coffee, but still the headache lingered for most of the day. I went outside for a nice long Sunday morning walk (because who drives anywhere on Sundays anymore?!). My headache did not go away but it sure was nice to spend some time praying and talking to Jesus.

We attended our online church service. And wow, do we miss our church fellowship! As most of you are also attending online church, you are probably also tired of it. It’s a blessing to have the technology to hear God’s Word preached, and to hear so many sermons available, but we are definitely missing the face to face interaction. Today marked the fifth week that we have missed church fellowship together, and it’s hard! I know that many of you are also experiencing the same struggles, so I am praying for you and your church families also.

The rest of the day we spent outside. We went on three different hikes. None of them were very long, but it was nice to see much of the Maine coast in our area. We certainly are enjoying these moments of spending time together as a family. I am so thankful that we can be outside!


I asked Travis to take a picture of Roger and I. I told him that I wanted to look skinny in the picture. Travis proceeds to take a photo, looks at it and promptly scrunches up his nose and says, “You aren’t going to like that one Mom, it doesn’t make you look very skinny!” I love this kid! He is so honest! 




I love this picture of Wyatt and I! 





No comments:

Post a Comment